cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My Account Dashboard isn't working

Hi,

I cant access my account or dashboard, when logging in it says "Oops looks like the page you were looking for may be down or is no longer available"

It's been doing this for around 2 months, I have cleared my cache and tried this on 6 different devices including MAC and windows.

As I log on to Optus.com/customercentre/myaccount/ it changes to Optus.com/customercentre/myaccount/notauthorised same with dashboard.

Please advise, thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: My Account Dashboard isn't working

Hi

Try using an in private tab on your browser, this will often work. Otherwise Optus chat to sort it out.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

I am having the same issue, but no pages are loading past the homepage, including optus chat.

Has anyone figured this out yet?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have the same problem.  the "Oops" page when attempting to log in from https://www.optus.com.au/my-account-login. My name is displayed at top right as though my user ID and password were accepted OK.

I also get Login Failed if I try to log in from the YES app on my phone.

This began in June 2019 about the time my NBN service began to be billed after the 3 month free period.

Several hours have been spent on the phone, each time having to explain the situation to a new person, promising to have it fixed within 24-48 hours.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Sounds incredibly frustrating, helldad.

We don't have access to customer accounts here on Yes Crowd so I have a couple of suggestions, if you have the fault/IT ticket number for your issue please let me know what it is here so I can follow it up.

If you need to contact Optus again if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. That way you won't have to repeat yourself after initially reaching out to them as it will be in the message history.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos