Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

My 4g mobile broadband service not showing up in My Account

Hi,

Im trying to see my 4g service i have with Optus but i can not see it on My Account. 

I have tried to link my service number but it fails.

I need to pay a bill and see my usage.

Thanks

Michael

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: My 4g mobile broadband service not showing up in My Account

Hmm, is it possible that the service is on a separate account. To view all services in my account, they all need to be on the same customer account. There's a customer ID number that's assigned to customer accounts (separate to your billing account number).

Normally, we'd suggest contacting our team to consolidate the two services, but given that we're only taking critical enquiries, we're not going to be able to help right now. 

Potentially, you can try creating a secondary My Account for your Mobile Broadband  (you'll need to register using a different email address). 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I try to keep everything on one email account.
I am unable to even see the service. So i dont even know if im using too much data.

MM
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Ah, right.

I mean given the situation and the fact that we're suspending or collection activities until the 30th - I wouldn't worry too much about exceeding your data. Once we've returned to normal operations, you can always advise that you attempted to contact us (which you have here) and I'm sure we'll work through the excess charges with you. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for this

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

That's okay. If something else to mind, you know where to find us.

I can't always respond right away, but we're trying our best here. 

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have exactly the same problem. It is not acceptable to ask someone to pay a bill without providing a proper invoice. Why can’t I add the 4G service to MyAccount? How do I get this resolved?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for this. I understand the new world we are in.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

For anyone that's having issues with their My Account or My Optus app i.e. login issues, registration issues, services not being displayed or any odd error prompts - please reach out to the team on Facebook or Twitter.

The team have confirmed that the're taking on these sorts of enquiries. The fix is normally pretty straight forward. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for this

0 Kudos