cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Must contact support immediately: No "Message Us" in my account, no call, and no access to Optus App

I'm a uni student from the US who had to leave in March because of covid-19 before I was able to cancel any of my services. Since coming home I have dealt with technical issues after issues trying to handle my overdue bill. I successfully contacted support through the app to cancel my service but now that I need them for something else, I have no way to. I need some way to contact support that isn't a message system on the website that doesn't exist apparently. Or the Optus App which I no longer have access too because I only get the below screen when I log in. I get that and nothing else. How exactly am I suppose to get in touch with the team when you want me to get in touch through the app? I can't even call because my US phone doesn't have international calling. This is very frustrating. I need to pay by Monday, but my Australian bank is declining my card because they weren't aware I wasn't in the country anymore. They haven't replied back though I expect to have it resolved in a few days, but I need to inform someone at Optus for a short term extension. I'm at the end of my rope here and don't know what else I can do besides hope someone who can help me sees this here.

IMG_3136.PNG

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Must contact support immediately: No "Message Us" in my account, no call, and no acces

Use Twitter or Facebook.
Highlighted

Re: Must contact support immediately: No "Message Us" in my account, no call, and no acces

@Gracefrustrated thank you for reaching out to us here. I'm sorry that you've had trouble getting in touch with us since you cancelled your service. I sense the urgency of this matter and we would love to help in any way that we can

As @petergdownload has suggested, since you no longer have access to the My Optus App and are unable to make international calls could you please reach out to our Social Media Team via Direct Message on one of our Official Optus Pages on Facebook or Twitter? We'll be able to assist you further there.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, thank you so much. This is a relief to hear. I'll head over to those accounts

0 Kudos
Top Contributors