Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Xpiation
New Contributor
New Contributor

Multiple errors being experienced

I need to add data to my plan.

4 days ago I had my account email changed.
I verified my email.
I changed my password.

Since then when I try to log in via My Optus I get the following error:
"Sorry about this. We're unable to display your services via our app. Please log in to our website to view your services".

When trying to log in via the website I am automatically redirected to the "Link My Optus Service" page where I am presented with the following error:
"The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration"

Any attempt to navigate away from the "Link my Optus service" page results in one of the following:
-I am redirected back to the same page
-I am logged out

I have tried extensively to access my account via multiple means on both the website and via the my optus app with no success.

Current call times being 1-2hours+ will not work for me as I work 14 hours a day during business hours.

I am also unable to access live chat because all live chat/message us links direct me to use the my optus app, which I cannot log in to.

All I want to do is add a one month data pack to my plan before I am charged utterly exorbitant amounts for every petty GB of usage ($10 per gb is plain price gouging and should not be legal).

Please assist me in any way possible as I feel I have exhausted all possible means of assisting myself and I am now relying on your assistance.
1 Reply
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Multiple errors being experienced

Hi Xpiation,

I'm afraid we're unable to assist here on our public forum as we don't have access to customer accounts.

Please leave Optus a message for further assistance and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos