Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ruvini
New Contributor
New Contributor

Moving house

Hi, I am moving house at the end of January. I need to transfer the same Optus wi-fi to my new address. What should I do?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Ruvini

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Vin_YC

Re: Moving house

Hi @Ruvini, thanks for reaching out to us here.

To move your home Internet service to your new place, simply visit Moving Home With Optus and complete the form.

Please bear in mind that if your current Internet service is on the NBN network and has a white NBN box, you don't need to bring this with you to your new home.

If you're needing further assistance or have any further questions, please feel free to private message our Social Media pages (official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page) and we'll be happy to help.

Alternatively, you can reach us on a smart device via our Messaging service on the My Optus app 24/7.

Good luck with your house move and hope it goes smoothly!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.