cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
LakeGibbons
New Contributor
New Contributor

Moved houses, original account has broken, unable to add new services to my account

Since moving over a year ago and spending 3 weeks on the phone and much confusion my account is now completely broken and my service is not connected to any accounts.

We are paying a bill to a proper account number and have an active internet connection.

Due to a bad router provided we have had to get a new one, we are unable to connect the new one as there is no active working account to connect the service too.

When trying to add a new service the account breaks and loops back to saying that nothing is active.

due to a bad account it is not functional with the App despite being told repetedly that that is the only way to contact real people for help.

being prompted 3 times before going into a 2 hour queue to use an app that wont help me is frustrating.

Is there a way to delete my old account so i can make a new one that i can add my services too?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Moved houses, original account has broken, unable to add new services to my account

Best to chat to the guys on Social Media. We have guys that are across these sorts of My Account issues.

You'll need to let them know that you're unable to use the app due to issues with your My Account.

Message the guys on Facebook or Twitter. They'll send you a link to an ID form. Once that's been completed, they'll help out. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos