cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Bluebagger
New Contributor
New Contributor

Mobile phone will not turn on

I allowed my Samsung Galaxy 7 to have a systems update on Saturday after which the phone just kept trying to start up. I ended up with a black screen and a solid blue light in the top left hand corner. I then let the battery run down and re-charged it yesterday but to no avail it just stayed on the screen that says it's a Samsung Galaxy (yellow letters black background)

I have had no mobile use for two days and it's driving me mad!!

E-Mail address; Ian.Gould@education.wa.edu.au

0 Kudos
2 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Mobile phone will not turn on

Hi BB,

First up you should edit your post to remove your email address in a public forum unless you like spam (use the POST OPTIONS)

Sounds like something went wrong with the update.

If your ok with reseting the phone (all personal data lost) then follow these steps.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Mike-N
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Mobile phone will not turn on

Hello @Bluebagger

Just checking in to see how your phone is going? Did you attempt to hard reset the phone? If you're still having issues with it, you should take it into an Optus shop to have it looked at under warranty. Information on requesting a repair can be found on our website here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos