cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Mobile order not linked with Account

Hey guys, hoping you can help.

For the past three weeks, I've been waiting for me 128g Iphone 12 pro to come. I've gotten no updates and am concerned at this point. Everytime I go on the 24/7 live support, the response is always "has not left workshop". 

I ordered the phone instore and verified my ID and my credit was approved. However, I have found that on my optus account, there is not orders pending or made. And when I ask optus to track my order often they say "there is no order associated with this account" and I have to give them the tracking number from an email I received when I ordered. 

I suppose my main concern are:

- Is the order coming to my house?

- Is the order under my name?

- The order is not registered to my account, so who's account 'made' the order?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Mobile order not linked with Account

Hi @Jake_g02.

Thank you for raising this issue with us. I get you'd be keen to get your new phone and the conflicting information would be a bit confusing, so we want to point you in the right direction.
Please note that as we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app. The team can check on things from there. 

Top Contributors