Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Kerrie6753
New Contributor
New Contributor

Missing emails for a 3 hour window

Today I am missing emails for a period of approximately 3 hours. I know emails were sent to my account as my husband was cc’d in on one of them. My email address was correct. I have checked from my outlook as well as webmail and have also checked junk/spam folder.

This is not the first time I have noticed this happening, but the first time I was actually waiting on a particular email and thanks fully my husband was cc’d.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kyri_YC

Re: Missing emails for a 3 hour window

Hey there @Kerrie6753. It's not great to hear that you are having troubles with your Webmail service. I recommend testing out some of the following steps to see if it helps make any improvements to you service.

→Clearing cookies/cache from your web browser

→Using a private/incognito mode browser session

→ Try to use a different web browser (eg: Chrome, Safari)

Feel free to let us know how you go with the above.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.