Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
cinta1996
New Contributor
New Contributor

Message Us button in My Account not working

Hi,

Is anyone else having the issue of when in My Account on computer, when you click on the yellow Message Us button that displays when you attempt to change your plan, it actually doesn't do anything?

Looking at the HTML, there's no link attached to it. It leads nowhere. What's the purpose of this? Was this disabled on purpose?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kartika

Re: Message Us button in My Account not working

Hi @cinta1996, there is no reported fault with the message us link or My Account. Can you try this → link instead. Alternatively, click on the chat box at the bottom right hand corner where you will not need to login into My Account.

If you have access to the Optus app then you can chat to us there as well.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
cinta1996
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @Kartika,

The button is under My Services -> Plan Details under the 'Change my plan' paragraph.

cinta1996_0-1613967972063.png

The button does nothing. Also, you must be logged in to use the virtual assistant feature on the right-hand corner. That's the only time I've seen it available - during My Account sessions. 

0 Kudos
Rob_YC

Hey @cinta1996. I wasn't able to locate that My Services section within My Account here. Is that if you select on one service to confirm we are looking in the right place? We'll get this raised asap. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos