cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello, 

In the past few months, I believe since the update to the My Account layout, I have been having an extremely difficult time logging into and viewing our company Optus account.

Upon entering the login details, the My Account successfully signs in, but I remain at the log in page as though I hadn't actually logged in. 

If I then select to go to the My Account page about 50% of the time I get a screen saying 'There is no account for the current user'.

Although I am still able to eventually get to the My Account page, it often takes multiple attempts, and is starting to get quite annoying.

Is this a known problem? Or is it more likely something on my end? The only thing I can think of is that I use the 'LastPass' feature to store our Optus login details, but this had never been an issue in the past. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Log In Issues

Hey there @PetGWB, thanks for letting us know about this. The first thing that I recommend you trying is to uninstall the reinstall the app. 

If that doesn't resolve this issue, the next step would be to clear the My Optus App cache. To to this just follow these steps:

For Android : Perform clear cache and clear all data under Apps Manager. Then uninstall and reinstall the My Optus App.

For iPhone : In the iPhone notepad type spring://clear and then click on that link, then uninstall the app, restart the phone and then reinstall My Optus app.

If you still experience any issues after trying that, we would need to take a closer look at your account to assist further. If you send our Social Media team a message via our Facebook or Twitter pages, they would be able to help you out with this. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello @Jack_YC ,

Thank you for responding so quickly, I am sorry that my initial message was not clear, the issues I have been experiencing have all been on the web browser on PC, not the Optus App. 

If this section was exclusively for the App then that is my bad, I was simply trying to post in reference to the 'My Account' portion of the 'My Optus app and My Account' section. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks for clarifying @PeterGWB, no need to apologise. 

In that case, the troubleshooting steps are basically the same. You'll just need to clear the cookies/cache data in your browser settings. After you've done that, please try  to login to your account again. 

If you're still experiencing those account issues after trying that, please send a message through to our Social Media team as advised in my previous post. They'll then be able to assist further. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors