Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
naz1790
New Contributor
New Contributor

LOST MY PHONE

LOST it its gone, i bought a new phone, bought a new sim.

i want my old number WHY WONT IT LET ME !!!

MY OPTUS APP wont let me sign in i dont understand wtf is going on.

I NEED IT WORKING FOR WORK !!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
GTFO
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: LOST MY PHONE

Optus app relies on an active service on the device its on, in this case it wont work as you dont have an active service.

Sim swap instructions: https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/answer?id=8904

You will have to call Optus or visit an Optus store with ID.
Kartika

Re: LOST MY PHONE

Sorry to hear about your lost phone @naz1790. We don`t have access to customers account on this public forum. If it is a postpaid (billing) service then you can replace the sim card on your existing number → here. If it is prepaid then you will have to contact us to replace / activate it on → 1300 555 002 - Mon - Sun: 8am - 8pm (AEST) using another phone if you have one. 

If you can`t activate it online or don`t have access to another phone then yes you will need to visit an Optus store with ID to get this sorted.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos