Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Issues with bill and Optus app not working

I just received a bill and it is very high - I think I was charged for the cancellation of service and the charge was for the payout of the modem, however I reactivated the service the following day.
I am unable to use my Optus apps it is only shouting me the list of accounts screen and I cannot access any other options. Please advise on both of these
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Issues with bill and Optus app not working

@nikibassi  Yes Crowd is a Public Forum and not a direct support point for Optus.  
Note: Yes Crowd cannot access or view customer accounts/orders. 
You are going to have contact Optus directly for this one.
As you do not have full access to the My Optus app you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.

I am not an Optus employee. If a reply helps please give a Kudos and when an issue is solved please mark as solved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Issues with bill and Optus app not working

Hi @nikibassi
Thank you for raising this issue.
Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.
If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.
If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

0 Kudos