cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

International Roaming Charges

Hi Dan, Could really use your help again! 🙂 I managed to get Gilbert to help me a little out with some roaming charges on my account currently, he waived 50% but I was just wanting him to remove the last 24hrs as my roaming went bonkers overnight and my bill blew out by about $200 overnight 😮 Do you think you could work your magic and help me to roll-back last nights roaming data? I logged in and deactivated international roaming on my account this morning so I avoid further charges but if you could find a way to remove the usage from last night that would be very helpful... Thanking you in advance 🙂
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: International Roaming Charges

Hi

Since December last year Dan is no longer a moderator on this forum and wouldn't pick up your post.

It would seem to that Optus have been generous on reducing your roaming charges by  50% and I think it would be unlikely they would reduce your charges further.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors