Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I need help ASAP!!!

My ZTE BLITZ won’t turn on, it’s always fully charged and when it’s on its automatic turns off than I can’t get it to turn back on, even though I have reset it and have got it replaced / repaired . I don’t know what’s wrong with it, I’ve looked on the web but nobody can help me.. I really like my phone and I don’t wanna by another one.. so can anybody help me!!!!!,

CJD
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: I need help ASAP!!!

Its defective. There's no magic fix.

Either head back to the repair store or replace it. Optus will sell you another one for $149 (order today for delivery in 48 hours)

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: I need help ASAP!!!

Hi @Chezzjanee if this device is less that 12 months old there should be no issues claiming warranty on the handset provided there's no external damage. If you've purchased this from Optus I would suggest heading into your local Optus store where you've bought the device or having a look at the options online here →http://www.optus.com.au/shop/devicewarrtechinfo

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos