cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have an old account that has not been removed and I still keep getting emails

Hi,

I have an old account that has not been removed and I still keep getting emails.

How do I remove these accounts, given that I'm no longer able to access my account details, as I get the following error:

magliozzi_0-1599219605590.png

Can you please help in deleting my accounts:

Regards,

FMagliozzi

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: I have an old account that has not been removed and I still keep getting emails

Hi @magliozzi, thank you for reaching out. Once you've cancelled your services you'll no longer have access to your My Account. That said, we'll be more than happy to take a closer look at your old account for you. Please note though that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd. 

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app: https://app.optus.com.au/msg-us?tags=OCAYCMSG. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible. If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send through a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page for further assistance. Cheers.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors