Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Huawei mate 10 pro order

@Wozza1234That doesn't sound good.

I speculate that they're trying to offer to cancel your order. If you read previous posts in here, theyve been offering that to a number of customers.

I understand that there are too much demands, and not enough supplies.

But when there is no first in first serve basis, and people who ordered at later date (even on the 20th!) got their phones delivered before Christmas, Optus is just simply being absurd.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Total joke I can’t even contact them to find out what they want...Monty Python or what.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

For those waiting:

Live Chat just told my wife that her phone will be dispatched in the next 24-48 hrs and promised delivery next week. They even called the warehouse to check. They did initially thought she had ordered an iphone 8. When she said no.. it was the mate 10 pro, they double checked and confirmed it was the mate 10 pro. I would laugh if she ends being sent an iphone and it wouldn't surprise me. 

She placed her order on 18/12/2017. Got the text like most people about delivery approx. 29/01/2017.

PS: best way to get through to track your order is to go through to sales and get them to transfer you. Don't call - at least you have written confirmation of who said what and what you are promised.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I just checked the status of my order just after the last post, and guess what!!?

The order is sent to warehouse for packaging.

Seems they start processing orders.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

MY order has said "Your order has been sent to our warehouse for packaging" 

Since 14/12, so you'll forgive me if I'm still sceptical here, but hey, fingers crossed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Well, my ordered status just changed today, and with the earlier post stating that their phone will be delivered next week, I thought things start moving. let's hope for the best.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Just checked the order status, same as above guys. For packaging now.. but still a bit worried..- -!! in terms of what happened before... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Mine processed too

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Mine still not processed, ordered 18/12