Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Thorukikou
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Huawei mate 10 pro order

@annak Thank you for your answer. But was your service activated already?

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

@annak, I've sent you another PM. I'm just chasing this one up for you now. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Thorukikou
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

@Dan_C Hi Dan, did you have time to look at the conditions to get the offer of  waiver of the first month because of the delay? 

This is what I am being told on the chat:

'there will be a waiver on the bill only if the service was activated for a month and the customer did not receive the phone , however only the Phone bill will be waived for the month, not the entire bill'.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

@Thorukikou, you're not charged until we received a goods issued notification. From that point onwards, you're charged for the new plan/handset. 

This doesn't mean you're not elegible for the one month free offer. If you'd purchase the handset when we'd advised that, "standard delivery time frames apply" but the handset was delayed, you should be elegible for the one month free offer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Thorukikou
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

@Dan_C Thank you, showing your message finally got me the offer! It was a tough fight to get the same offer as everyone....

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Ah, glad I could help out 🙂 I'm sorry you've had so much trouble. 

0 Kudos
annak
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

@Thorukikou No, my service hadn't been activated, but I'm glad you've received the offer as it only seems fair that you did. 

@Dan_C Thank you, I'll keep an eye out for the follow up message from you 

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

I've sent another update though @annak 🙂 

0 Kudos
gdiazferrandiz
New Contributor
New Contributor

Any ETA on when the Mate 10 Pro will be back in stock?

0 Kudos
Wozza1234
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Got a notification to say left Warehouse yesterday, then got email from Australia Post re parcel from star track today so I’m guessing it has been delivered already.  Was ordered 19dec 

0 Kudos