Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Huawei mate 10 pro order

Got a notification to say left Warehouse yesterday, then got email from Australia Post re parcel from star track today so I’m guessing it has been delivered already.  Was ordered 19dec 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Happy to check this one out for you @Wozza1234

Drop us a PM → http://yesopt.us/pmdan. I need your full name, DOB and mobile number. We'll chat there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Dan for your help. Got the phone today. While I appreciate your efforts personally, I am sure the process at Optus do need improvements to bring about Customer delight.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

My pleasure @Ravsharma.

it's definitely been duly noted!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I ordered the phone on the 21st dec online, the online site indicated that the phone was in stock and that the OPTUS Standard Delivery dates apply which is sometimes next day delivery.

Received an order confirmation and tracking number on the 24th and when the tracking number was checked online it said the phone order was waiting for the warehouse to act..

called again early Jan and was told the phone was on backorder and they didn't have a date for delivery and suggested i could pick another phone in its place and keep the $59 deal.  I ordered a samsung S8 plus as its the closest to the Mate specs in relation to size.

I was told the order had been placed and the new phone would be sent out asap.

When the phone arrived they had sent out a Samsung S8 and not the S8 Plus.

After hours on the phone i was told this is my only option or an Apple 7 or to cancel the order completely.

After 20 years as loyal business customer this is just not good enough Optus......

I think it may be boarding on False and misleading advertising and will ask the ACCC for advice.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

The was a massive issue with the delivery of my wifes phone being sent back to the warehouse, then they lost the phone, etc.. etc.. But finally received today. This may be different to all of you but she got two bills waived on her $40 sim only plan and the second bill on the $59 plan which starts today. Ask to speak to supervisor on live chat, they are the one with the power to waive bills.

The phone looks amazing though. its worth the wait.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Dan got phone yesterday

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Some updates for people are still waiting.

Finally picked up my phone in store yesterday. When I give the staff my number which has been activated for a month, they can not find it in the system. They did some magic later and I left the shop with my phone after 30 minutes.

Luckly, I have my phone with the 360 camera which is fun. I also got VoLTE activated through live chat within 10 mintues.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

WOW !!   

6 Weeks and still no phone…..

At least you can’t complain about the service at Optus.

BECAUSE  there isn’t any !!!!   Smiley Embarassed

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Just when I thought that my satisfactory level with Optus had reached the bottom.

Optus just keep on disappointing.

Despite the text message that I and most people in here received last December, saying that as a gesture to apologise for the delays etc, the 2nd month bills will be waived.

Guess what happened this morning, I received an invoice for Mate 10 Pro for 2nd month.

To put salt onto my wound, Optus has added $2 "Account Charges".

The "Account Charges"  turned out to be for printing the paper invoice. I have never been notified of such charge (I double checked every single emails from Optus)

I never had the option to opt-out when I submitted my order with Optus through the self service.

After searching for 15 minutes, I finally found where to opt-out paper billing

I guess it's just a plain and simple cash-grab by Optus for every single customers that just joined with their network.

Unless if the customer carefully check their online account and with much luck, found a footprint saying that paper billing will be charged for $2.20.

Please waive my 2nd month billing.

Text Message from Optus that I received on the 20th of Dec 2017

"OPTUSMSG: Hi there, due to high demand, there has been a delay with your Huawei Mate10 Pro delivery. Your new phone will be delivered by approximately 29th Jan 2018. To apologise for the wait and thank you for your patience, we'd like to waive your access fees for 1 month (applied by your second bill). We're hoping you'll stay with us but if you need to cancel your order, please call 1300 number. Thanks Your Optus Team"

0 Kudos