Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
annak
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Huawei mate 10 pro order

@Thorukikou I was given the offer to have my first bill/fee waived through live chat, so not too sure why they weren't able to give you the same offer, especially considering everyone who received the SMS has received the same offer. I would get back on live chat and just push for them to give you the same fee waive, consider a large majority of customers are receiving the same offer because of the delays, and it seems only fair that as you're experiencing delays you are given the same courtesy. 

0 Kudos
Jast82
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hey guys, the status of my order Huawei Mate 10 Pro on 18/Dec turned to "Your order has been sent to our warehouse for packaging" after an entire month waiting. However no tracking infomation on Startrack site.

Keep waiting. I am sad for optus' service.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

@Jast68, the order hasn't progress past the point of packaging? That doesn't sound right, especially considering the time that you've now been waiting. You're welcome to send us a PM with your order details → http://yesopt.us/pmdan

I need your full name, DOB & order reference number. We'll check out what's going on. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Ravsharma
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Welcome Back Dan.

All the Moderators were away for a long time.  Pls look at your private messages as well. Any further development on the supply position.

0 Kudos
Ravsharma
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Welcome Back Dan. All the Moderators were away for a long time.  Pls look at your private messages as well. Any further development on the supply position.

0 Kudos
Joe2017
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Joe here again. Assigned up in store Dec 20. Got confirmed that the plan will be activated when I reieved both the phone and simcard.  Got Simcard delievered on Dec 22 and activated on the same day. Asked about the device and was told to wait for it to be delievered to the store and pick it from there.

I chat to some Jude on online service today. I am asking for the first month fee to be wavied just as those who have recieved the SMS about some Jan 29th ETA. Was turned down saying my plan is already activated, and fee has be to charged.

Treating customer like this is not a good practice. I hope someone can help my situation.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

@Ravsharma,

I've been here mate! I've just being trying to clear out my inbox. I was away for a couple of days then bam; I got hit with an influx of order enquiry messages.

I've actually gone back to some comms I received back in late December.

Huawei Mate 10 Pro is now on backorder as at 40 mins ago. Any backorders we have today should be fulfilled by mid Jan. Additional stock wont be in until end of Jan/early Feb.

This explains why there doesn't appear to have been any movement on the online tracking tool. It really shouldn't be too much longer guys. I understand that all you've all been incredibly patient.

I believe we are offering one month free of service for customers that have been impacted by the delay. I'll need to come back to you guys with a confirmation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
annak
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

@Jast82 Have you recieved the phone yet? My tracking also changed to 'Your order has been sent to our warehouse for packaging' but it also said that my phone was now active and I could put in my old my sim card even though I still don't have the handset. 

0 Kudos
Thorukikou
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have just received mine, finally!

@annak, I went back on the live chat and they said I could not get the offer because I hadn't started being charged yet. They said only people who started paying before they received the handset got the offer. Is that true?

0 Kudos
annak
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

@Thorukikou I hadn't received mine, nor had I begun paying for the device but was still given the offer? Not to sure why they're saying that, because from my understanding others received the offer because of the delays, regardless of whether they'd started paying or not.  

0 Kudos