Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Joe2017
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Huawei mate 10 pro order

If you ordered in store, pay the store a visit and quote your number. They should be able to update you. And this is what I am told after I called and waited.

If you are lucky, you might call 133937 and get transfered to the store as there is not phone number available for stores.

And I heard a raincheck police, if you haven't recieved your device within a month, you might get your first month fee wavied.

0 Kudos
ATHLEO
New Contributor
New Contributor

ordered online(17th) and then confirmed via live chat a few days later(21st) so watching my account info for updates.

0 Kudos
IGGYjohn
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I can relate to story when dealing with Optus Customer service, basically, it sucks. Never I have experienced when dealing with customer service, you get a straight answer nor the first person to talk to was able to sort things out for you. It takes at least 3-4 phone calls and numerous times just waiting. My experience has always been, when things get finally get sort out, it takes countless phone calls, no tracking order no, cancel and reorder and the list goes on. Odered a Fetch tv box and waited over 2 months, after lost orders, delivered to wrong address and finally when I got it, couldn’t activate the bloody thing and it took another few days to get it working and then you have to deal with crappy internet service which does not deliver decent speeds to watch it. They charged me for not returning my old fetch tv box before they delivered the new one. Optus is good and quick when it comes to charging for service not delivered or charging for slow and crappy internet service but when it comes to customer service, they are true reflection of the internet service they provide, SLOW and UNRELIABLE.

0 Kudos
Wozza1234
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Advised on 3/1/18 that my 19 Dec order was now in process, with email confirming order no....................Thought it was too good to be true the 3-5 day delivery, which i asked them to confirm since i already knew of the issues, has now turned into "dont know when".  Aren't these people looking at the same information or not, surely its not that complicated you've either got one or you haven't.

Do you ever get the feeling you are being lied to....?

0 Kudos
Jast82
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I talked to live chat today. Still no stock and no ETA.

0 Kudos
Musemellow
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

It seems that they have started processing my order. (Ordered on 18th of December)

Checked Optus tracking this morning, it says "your order has been sent to our warehouse for packaging"

Checked StarTrack tracking, it says "In Transit"

Ravsharma
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I got a text message on 8th Jan that my estimated delivery date is 9th Jan, 2018. There was no delivery and no update, and I live in metropolitan area not regional.

When I chatted yesterday, I was told to ignore the text message. I wonder how they emit different information or they just want to keep the customer happy momentarily.

0 Kudos
ledel
New Contributor
New Contributor

I ordered before Christmas, still waiting. On hold for so long I gave up. Live chat - useless. I got more information reading these forums than I did through Optus. Went into store, one said,

"Ring them up".

"Do you have the phone?"

"No"

"So you can't help me?"

"No"

There's been the same message when tracking the order since 19th Dec: "We're waiting for your item to arrive at our warehouse. You will receive an SMS when it is dispatched. You can check the status here or call us on 1800 555 295 for anything else."

0 Kudos
Jast82
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Live chat keep telling sorry but you have to wait. When you choose a wrong provider,  you have to deal with this blind waiting situation. Mine was ordered 18Dec. They told me my order is already high priority, so what? No updates and no ETA at all.

0 Kudos
Jr3691
New Contributor
New Contributor

I order my phone back on the 16th of December and I got a temporary order number and was told I will get a confirmation email and tracking number in 48hr waited a week nothing tried calling for days but was kept on the bloody phone for hours, went to the store 3 times same s** waited on the phone and no pick up. 

Livechat is useless they're programmed, they keeping telling me B/s, I was given invalid tracking numbers. 

Spoke to a sale team on the 27th was guarantee I will get my phone on the 29th got nothing called up and was given all b/s excuses. I got sick and tired and left it 

I called up yesterday was told my phone is in the warehouse and will be picked up by startrack in 24hr and dropped off today. After I got off the phone I got a text 10mins after saying I will receive my phone the same day and nothing came. 

Called up this morning was told they were sorry they had difficulties and the phone will be delivered today. At 12pm I called up to see what's going on and was told they have no stock and their warehouse is still waiting on stock. 

WHAT TYPE OF F COMPANY IS THIS, I STILL CAN'T F BELIEVE ALL OF THIS B/S. 

0 Kudos