cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Huawei mate 10 pro order

I've just checked my tracking as of atoday my order was cancelled aswell without my approval. Just yesterday it was still showing that my order had been processed and they were waiting for stock to arrive at the warehouse.  This was to be my new handset and now my order (and all other orders who haven't received their handset) is cancelled because 'there's no update on when/if stock will arrive'. I was a little frustrated with the delays but was willing to wait but now I'm just genuinely beyond annoyed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Ah, okay. I presumed that you'd placed the order online. I've replied back to your private message. I've had to email the store for a follow up. You're welcome to continue chatting with us there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Blog Author

@annak, that doesn't sound right. If you've been able to track the order via https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/getting-started/welcome then you'll have received a confirmed tracking reference. You're more than welcome to send us a private message with your order details. I need your full name, DOB and mobile number. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Dan

Thanks a lot for following this up. I actually received a call from the store this morning saying the phone had come in, so looks like we're all good here now.

Just for the guys still waiting, I ordered mine on the 21st of December instore, so hopefully if you ordered around that time you should see your phone soon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I am in the same shoes as you were. I placed my order on 20th. I will give the shop a visit today to see how things goes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

My online order was placed on 18th Dec.

I talked to live chat guy last friday and was told my order will be delivered in 5 business days.I talked to live chat again this morning. And I was told there is no ETA of my order, no Stock in warehouse, the mate 10 is on back order and no ETA from manufacturer to Optus.

This is frustrating experience. 

Did Anyone ordered the phone on 18th actually received the phone?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

@Jast82 yeah was ordered via live chat on the 18th.

They treid to deliver on Friday at work place but wife was not there (still on holidays). Will be dispatched again this week. You can track it on the star track website or I think there is another link somewhere on the Optus website. If put your optus order number leaving out any alphabet at the end. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

lucky you will get the phone this week.  My tracking infomation on Welcome page is 'We're waiting for your item to arrive at our warehouse.'. And cannot find myOPTUS Order Number [64284156] on Startrack page.

I don't understand optus policy about delivering orders. Someone ordered after 18th got their package while I am not.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Ordered on 11/12/17, not received yet. Updated complaint to TIO today. Just wait and see, when and how Optus will resolve my case.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I ordered on the 21st and have been in contact trying to get an idea of delivery, now ive checked my account today and the mate 10 is no longer showing up, just the $59 plan? live chat is offline and i'm refusing to sit on the phone for hours to be told they have no idea. i have an order number and email confirmation of order. Can i get an answer please?

0 Kudos