Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Huawei mate 10 pro order

The tracking says my order no is (64553959) cancelled. I dont know who cancelled it.

People at call centre have said my order stands but website says cancelled. who should be believed???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

The tracking should be the source of truth. (why would it say cancelled if it's not actually cancelled?)

If you read up this thread the customer reps have been providing false promises (ETA).

I would give Optus customer service another call to get second opinion

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

That is the point. There are long waits for the calls orchats and finally one gives up...

I have been Optus Customer for last 8 years but I am now thinking of giving up the broadband connection too.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

@Ravsharma Same, I couldn't get in touch with them via online chat. When did you order the mate 10 pro?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Ordered on 2nd Jan and got the confirmation, next day.... they cancelled

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

@Ravsharma how did you place the order? (Online, via chat, in store, etc) as the phone has been out of stock since before christmas and they were told to stop talking orders for it, this is likely why your order was cancelled.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Order was placed online chat option. Got the confirmation of the order number also immediately. 

order no 64553959

How can they cancel without informing the customer, then what is the contract term.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

an there is no cancellation mail.. Only the website - order tracking says it is cancelled.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Congrats to everyone who have their orders dispatched yesterday. The warehouse is now out of stock again.

I contacted Optus yesterday, being told that there is a stock, and that I will receive SMS from the warehouse confirming dispatch date and delivery date.

Contacted Optus this morning, being told that there is NO stock, it's on backorder and no estimated timeframe as to when it will become available again.

0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

@Ravsharma doesn't surprise me at all.. throughout the entire process all I ever received was the initial 'confirmation' email, and then the text saying the phone wouldn't be delivered until 29/01. All other updates I got were from this thread or chasing up customer service myself.

0 Kudos