Occasional Contributor

Re: Huawei mate 10 pro order

Emailed received device is on the way

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Lucky you..

Meanwhile others that ordered up to a week or more before your order are still waiting. Fantastic job optus.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yeah I think it may have to do with the way people order live chat or directly online... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I do not think order via online chat is quicker than others.. As I ordered with online chat on 16.12.17 but I am still waiting for the order...

so who knows how they manage the order..?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

It does seem that in general, those that ordered via chat trump those that did it online, but it doesnt seem to be the same in all cases. On the surface it looks like they just pull an order out of a hat and run with it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

how about all the peeps that ordered in store?

any one lucky enough to be given firm date when to pick up?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

This comedy of errors just gets better and better... on the tracking page my order went from gone to warehouse to now say:

Your new phone is now ready and you can plug your old SIM into your new phone. Your phone is now active. Please turn it off and then back on. For help with your phone, please visit handset help & support

Yeah, great, so where's my phone that I'm suppose to plug my old sim into and restart ffs...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

@AkyraStrike Have you tried tracking your order on startrack website? https://optus.startrack.com.au/

0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

@Musemellow yep, tried there and it says order not found. In addition now when I log onto my account it's showing I'm being charged the $59 plan too, so either something's gone very wrong or this has all been done out of order.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

My tracking page simply says your order is closed. I am waiting the store I signed to call me once my phone is ready.

0 Kudos