cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Fyne
New Contributor
New Contributor

How to stop credit bills being sent to me when I have no current active account with Optus

I have had no active account with Optus for at least two years.  I am receiving monthly invoices showing I am in credit.  Is there a way of stopping these invoices being sent or is it a legal requirement?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: How to stop credit bills being sent to me when I have no current active account with Optus

Just contact Optus directly and they will tell you what your options are.

Nard_YC

Re: How to stop credit bills being sent to me when I have no current active account with Optus

Hi there, @Fyne. Thanks for posting on Yes Crowd. 

If you've been constantly receiving monthly bills displaying a credit, we can look at clearing the amount or organising a refund if there was an overpayment. 

I'd recommend reaching out to our 24x7 Messaging Teams on our website instead of the app since you have no active services with us and they'll be able to have this resolved. 

You can also reach our Support Teams over the phone on 133 937 between Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm & Sat: 9am - 5pm.

If for some reason you're unable to get through to the teams provided above, please send us a PM/DM on our official Optus Facebook or Twitter page and they'll also be able to have this resolved for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.