Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
geoffdee1
New Contributor
New Contributor

How to List land Line in White Pages

I've recently changed my Optus landline account and notice that my name no longer appears in the White Pages.

How do I ensure my name and landline is listed in the White Pages .

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Serena_YC

Re: How to List land Line in White Pages

Hi @geoffdee1

If you would like to change your landline number listing, you can do so by logging into My Account under the View Details > Service Settings section. I have attached our How to change or check your phone number listing support page for you should you require the detailed steps for this. 

Should you need further assistance on this, we recommend messaging our Customer Care teams via the My Optus app. Our teams can then securely confirm your details and provide further assistance with your account. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
geoffdee1
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have followed your suggestion, BUT, I've already done that 10 days ago;  nothing has changed.

0 Kudos
Serena_YC

Thanks for letting us know, @geoffdee1

In that case, we recommend messaging our Customer Care teams via the My Optus app for further assistance as we are unable to look into account details here on Yes Crowd. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos