cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
KingGazzy
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

How long does it usually take until my online order is processed?

I made my order for a phone and plan on 21 Sept 2017. It is to upgrade a post paid service. On the day of the order I received an email from Optus claiming it received my order and included a temporary order number.  However, I haven't receive any further correspondence since. When I contacted chat, they transferred me twice, then informed me they couldn't look up the temporary order and to call online sales or place another order because they haven't processed my order from the 21st. Not wanting to complicate matters further, I elected NOT to make another order in the event I end up with two costly plans or the wrong plan. Attempting to call Online sales are proven quite the ideal with 30-60 minutes wait times the few times I have tried. 

Long story short, how long should I wait until a receive a proper order number? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Pete
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: How long does it usually take until my online order is processed?

Hey KingGazzy, really sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Since messagin were you able to chat with someone who was able to help follow up? Pete

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos