cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi is there an issue with optus webmail today, I am not able to log on through my mobile or home com

Hi is there an issue with optus webmail today, I am not able to log on through my mobile or home computer.   All was fine yesterday? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Hi is there an issue with optus webmail today, I am not able to log on through my mobile or home

Hi @gilmore,

Thanks for raising this with us.

There are no current outages reported with our webmail services.

Just so we're on the same page, could you confirm if you're trying to login directly into webmail or using an email applicationWe'd also recommend having a look at our Email Support page if you've not already done so.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App as we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

_____________________________________________________ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines. Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button 🙂
0 Kudos
Top Contributors