Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Haven't received order

I proceeded the order online for a post paid sim card plan. I received an email with the temporary order number
T11505988129711 on 21/9/2017, and it said there'll be an order confirmation where I could track the order within 48 hours.

Until now27/9/2017 I still have received any tracking number and any email.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Haven't received order

I am in the same boat and on the same day actually, 21st Sept I placed my order and received the temporary order number on the day, but nothing since. 

Chat support were unable to obtain any information using the temporary order number. 

😞 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'm in a similiar situation. Ordered a new phone online (also on the 21/9/17) and receieved an email from Optus with the temporary order number and advised i'd be contacted within 48 hours with order confirmation and details - but still haven't had any contact from Optus. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi Guys - sorry for the late reply to the thread. This is something that you'd need to raise direct with Online Sales Support 1300929949

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos