Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Forward 10 seconds option

So can someone explain to me why Optus can't do the one simple thing of adding a 'forward 10 seconds' button on the EPL games when you watch on PC when they have it on the mobile app? On almost all videos on the internet I can push the arrow key to the right and it will skip forward 10 seconds. Saves me so much time, I can rewatch a game in half the time if I had the button, like I do for all my other sport subscriptions. Means I can skips goal kicks, waiting for corners, free kicks and all other stoppages in play. I'm going to wait two weeks and if nothing has even been said or done to fix this I'll make this a bigger issue

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Forward 10 seconds option

Hi Timmy

I think the chances of a change happening are pretty small.

You must be pretty impatient, most people stay with the game because it is part of the enjoyment of the atmosphere, plus when you forward 10 seconds there is a few seconds delay because of buffering.

I am around with a couple of friends and they both agree the only time they forward the video is at half time.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I'm not forcing a gun to your head and saying you have to do it, I'm saying there NEEDS to be an OPTION for it. So if we are in a hurry and don't have 2 hours of time to spend we can cut through it

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @TimmyCahill,

Thanks for your feedback we've certainly passed this on to our TV & Content team to look further into.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

No one has done a thing about it and because it's optus I doubt they ever will. Put no effort into making watching the EPL better only care that they force people to subscribe to them and their terrible coverage because there's no other way to watch the EPL. Completely shocking

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi @TimmyCahill I do apologise for any inconvenience caused and we have passed this feedback on for you. Unfortunately for the time being I'm unable to confirm an ETA on when this feature may be added.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos