Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Faulty Landline Medical

We have been overseas for 7 weeks and our bill was overdue.They have cut the service. Failed to register for My Optus App. We have serious chronic medical conditions and out line should always been working. Cant contact Optus ??

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Faulty Landline Medical

Unfortunately, YesCrowd does not have access to your account. Contact Optus customer care on your mobile to discuss the situation and see how it can be resolved.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Im having trouble registering for the Optus  APP or contact Optus customer care . The registration email verification is saying ERROR.

Live Chat not operational.

Upsetting,been with optus for 20 years and they cut me off.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Is it a faulty line or been cut off? There might be some delay at the moment with connections and contact, you are not the only one affected. My suggestion would be get in touch with your contacts and advise them to call you on your mobile instead of the landline, having your mobile on charge and handy incase you need it.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

If you're without any form of service, please contact the team on Social Media. Message us on Social Media, either Facebook or Twitter. They do have a point of escalation for those with medical conditions who require a working service.

Feel free to let them know that you were sent here by DAN_C. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy