cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

FTP & Webmail login issues

Hi, for the past few months, i've been unable to login to both my Optus Members FTP account, or my webmail account, both on my secondary username.

I've called Optus about this multiple times, and each time they've said they would reset the password, but it never results in these issues being fixed, i still can't get my emails or login to my FTP

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: FTP & Webmail login issues

Hey jsher

We can't organise a password reset for you through the forum, but if you send our social media team a message on Facebook or Twitter they can arrange a temporary password to be sent to you for Webmail.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, I can login to My Account using the e-mail address in question, and the same login credentials used to work for FTP and webmail, but no longer work since about 4 or 5 months ago...

So unless for some reason the FTP and webmail started requiring a separate password to the My Account login, i don't think the password is the issue.

This is the same response i kept getting on the phone to Optus, they keep resetting the password, but that isn't fixing the login issue for FTP and webmail.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

My Account and Webmail do not use the same login credentials, so we would still suggest you message our social media team so they can assist.

0 Kudos