cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Data overload

We are continually getting notification that we have used 90% of our email quota, We have deleted all the old emails and don't know what to do next. Please help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Data overload

also have a loot at your optus webmail and empty the trash if any.

https://webmail.optusnet.com.au/

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Data overload

Hi @Adamtrent, if you are using a email application like Outlook, Windows Mail etc. then make sure it is synchronising with your webmail when you are deleting the emails. It could be deleting in the application but not your actual → webmail. Yes, make sure all the folders with unwanted emails are empty / deleted including the deleted folder. Here is our email → support page if it helps.

If the issue still continues then please raise it with our Technical Support team via the  → messaging service to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors