Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Customer service

Your 1509 and 133937 is useless, doesn't help at all. FIX IT. Next time I try to call optus I will change Optus my Hourly Rate for wasting my time.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Customer service

As you've not posted what your actual problem is beyond expecting to be paid to call Optus (which won't ever happen), we can't really offer any help or support.

You could also try Live Chat which is available 24x7 as well.. 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

@MikeZagross

Optus purposefully make it hard to find the CC number to drive digital self service and contacting through the digital channels.

I've found posting here or sending a facebook message gets you a response from someone in Australia who seems more helpful.

Livechat are overseas consultants (most of the time) and they aren't appropriately trained in understanding most of the queries - they also transfer you around a lot.

try Yescrowd or Facebook.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Obviously you didnt see the Problem (1509 / 133937) Doesn't work and the option is a loop that brings you back to getting hang up on. Maybe you should try the number and see what am talking about. Regarding me getting payed for my time, how many Optus customer sat on the phone trying to get there problem fix??? 30min, 1hr or more?? Not including waiting on hold!!! I bet if you sat for 2hrs on the phone and each hr you charged optus they would fix it asap.

0 Kudos