New Contributor

Covid tracing scans

can I use myCredit for data for Covid tracing scans

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Aron_YC

Re: Covid tracing scans

Hi mjkprivate

When you scan a QR code it does use data to open a website, this will come out of your MyCredit as would any data usage - Aron

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

mjkprivate
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks Aron, Looks like my problem is internet connectivity. The App worked once "In store tryout" but not since. Back to store eh!

0 Kudos
George_YC

If you're still needing a hand and you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
mjkprivate
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have decided to just sign in as I go. Thanks for your response. Mick
0 Kudos