Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Complaint

I need to lodge a complain via e-mail or online as its the best way to keep track of it.

what is the best way to do so.

thanks.

A.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Complaint

Hi A, 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. You can contact us here if you need, but please do let us know if you would like us to look into anything for you, we're here to help. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks.

I've submitted a request via that link. Here is the details of my compaint if you want to look into it yourself;

My initial complaint refers to my order made on Thursday 14th of June (tracking number 14252888A) as I was completing it online I input my delivery address as my current address. The next day  on Friday 15th of June after receiving the tracking number I check on the order and saw that the system saw it fit to change the delivery address to my old address that was on file, for whatever reason that I do not know. At this point I contacted Optus via chat (interaction ID INT-va1appis13-1529036516655-54896) where the consultant, after being very unclear about the process, assured me that my address was being updated and that the order would be updated to reflect the correct address and that I would receive an email notification with the correct details soon after. I then received a text message on Friday 15th at 5:13 pm with the order number but after checking the tracking status it still showed the INCORRECT address that was clearly not updated. After speaking via chat to other consultants I was told that the order was not able to be updated because it was too late. If that was the case I should have been called or e-mailed or contacted in any way to be notified. Which I wasn’t. from there I was told I would need to just wait for the delivery to the incorrect address, which I stated I could have someone receive the delivery for me and at this point I was NOT told that I would not be able to have someone receive the delivery and that it would be returned to the nearest post office. So that is what happened this morning, delivery could not be made as I was not able to sign for it so the device is being sent to a post office near by for me to have to go and pick it up from. However, my license has my new address so how am I meant to pick it up with different address details? I tried to get assurance from yet another chat representative this morning (interaction ID INT-va1appis11-1529284230856-89518) but they could not do so, let alone provide an answer to my questions or even clear ones or even any attempt to try and offer any further help or options, which has been the main result out of this whole experience at every point of contact. Overall very poor service, save for a couple of consultants who I spoke to in the evening of Friday 15th of June but even still the process was not made clear at any point whatsoever.

So for now I would of liked to have been notified when the package is received back at the warehouse, or if it has been left at the post office noted on the delivery slip, to allow for as close as a track as possible.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi A, that sounds like a really frustrating experience. 

Just so I'm clear, is the order now at a local post office, or are you still unsure about that? If it is at the post office, I checked the Australia Post site for you and it looks like you will be able to pick up your item if it has the name on the order on it. Info from Australia Post here.  

If I don't have that correct or you have any problems, you can send a PM to me, @AlistarS or @Ray_YC with your personal details and we can look into it. 

I'm so sorry for the run around. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

ill send you a pm

0 Kudos