Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Checking SIM balances / Account Dashboard

I have 3 pre-paid SIM cards that are on an Optus Premium plan.

All I want to do is to be able to check current balance status for data usage.

Yes it's a seemingly impossible thing to do.

I have an online Optus account, but the Account Dashboard never works. Never ending spinning blue circle.

Different computers, different bowsers, clear browsing histories etc. Nothing works. I've spend hours in online chat with help staff but nothing gets fixed or works and not even they have been able to tell me what my SIM card balance / usage is.

Why is this so hard?

How do people find out their SIM balance/usage information?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Checking SIM balances / Account Dashboard

bump. anyone?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hello @tourdebello

I'm sorry for the delay! So we can take a look into why your My Account isn't working, can you please send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name and date of birth? We'll take a look at how it's configured and help you resolve the issue that's preventing you from loading your usage information. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am also having this issue. The circle just keeps spinning for the usage page and the billing page just shows up as blank.

Tried 3 different browsers on 3 different computers on different connections/network. No security or ad-block software.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hello flip9. Please feel free to reach out with the same info. You can send us a private message here. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I would except this silly yescrowd system just bounces me around. The links don't work. What's the point of it if the answer to every question is to contact you then you provide an access channel that doesn't work?

I've tried your help staff already over several calls/hours and still I can't get an answer to the simple question: what is my SIM balance? Once these SIMs expire I will change service provider. I have wasted far too much time on it. Your web site self service system is, frankly, awful. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Unfortunately we can't answer your question without your details @tourdebello. You can private message me directly by clicking on my profile. Apologies for the run around.

0 Kudos