cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
BronteDave
New Contributor
New Contributor

Changing from Android to iPhone - what do I need to do?

Hi

I'm just about to switch phones from an old Android phone to an iPhone 6. I have a plan with Optus. How do I go about getting a new SIM for the new phone?

Anything else I need to consider?

Thanks

Dave

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kyri_YC

Re: Changing from Android to iPhone - what do I need to do?

Hey there @BronteDave. If you are needing to grab a new SIM card for your device, you can have this done at one of our Optus Retail Stores, were they can issue you a SIM replacement on your phone number.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

You shouldn't need a new SIM card. You current SIM should be a multi size sim and so will work with any phone.

Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Dave,

You can also check out our blog: Switching from Android to iOS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos