Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cannot see the billing service on My Account

I recently signed up for a wireless broadband plan with Optus, found a more suitable plan with another company, then cancelled the Optus plan. My modem has been delivered to me.

My first question is how do I return the modem? It is unopened.

Secondly, when I log into My Account I see a box saying "Some information on this page is not available at the moment. Please try again later." This has been there for about 2 weeks. I need to pay the bill for the month as per the Optus cancellation requirements, however, there is no option for billing. I know that it is possible to pay from the My Optus app but it is not compatible with my phone so I have no access to it. 

I don't want to have any overdue bills so could I get some help with this ASAP?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Cannot see the billing service on My Account

Hi kelwhite250,

You'll need to contact Optus so they can send you a return satchel. Right now the frontline teams are assisting customers mainly who don't have a working service so you may just need to hold onto it for a little while until things settle down.

If you know the balance owing you can simply pay online here: Pay My Bill

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos