cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
graddo55
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Cannot log into Web services in Windows 10 Error code: SSL_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED_VERSION

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to memberservices.optuszoo.com.au. Peer using unsupported version of security protocol.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED_VERSION

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Learn more…

This website might not support the TLS 1.2 protocol, which is the minimum version supported by Firefox. Enabling TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 might allow this connection to succeed.

TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 will be permanently disabled in a future release.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Rob_YC

Re: Cannot log into Web services in Windows 10 Error code: SSL_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED_VERSION

Hey @Gradd055, apologies for the trouble you're having with that. Have you been able to try accessing your account via our direct Webmail Link

It may also be worth trying to access via an alternate browser if you have one, I haven't come across that error myself before but if still no change with that link or a different browser, reach out to us on the Official Optus Facebook or Twitter. We can take a further look into this

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

graddo55
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Cannot log into Web services in Windows 10 Error code: SSL_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED_VERSION

I can access two of the email accounts, the ones I use,

but there are two other accounts I want to delete.

I used to be able to to that via the "members services" but that facility has disappeared

0 Kudos
AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Have a read of the solution in the following thread as it may be more useful than the optus response above:
https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/My-Account/Optus-Member-Services-obsolete-SSL-version/m-p/644209
graddo55
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

If its obsolete, WHY is it still on the Accounts log-in screen ?

0 Kudos
graddo55
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

And how do I edit my email account names now ?

0 Kudos
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

I would suggest you contact support and get them to make the email changes you require. Optus don't seem to care that basic email administration is no longer available to many of their users and its been like that for many years unfortunately. I was forever coming across dead Optus Zoo links when I was more active on the forum and I am unsure why they never updated or removed the the dead links. Maybe there is just too many pages to edit or they care little about the amount of time we waste trying to figure out what is going on.

graddo55
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Managed to finally get through to tech support, and they are removing the redundant email addresses.

It shouldn't be so difficult !!

Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Agree!
0 Kudos