Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
emilygnn
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cannot link my optus service

Hi guys,

I've had a phone plan for two years now, and I have not been able to link my service online with the My Optus app. This hasn't been an issue before as I never needed to use the app and was still able to pay my bill through it, but now that it is the only way to directly message Optus with queries I need to get it working, as I am hard of hearing so calling isn't an option for me. 

Every time I try to link my account, it says the service is not eligible, so I'm guessing it's an issue with something funky on Optus' side. I would love some help with figuring this out.

Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Tigers1719
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Cannot link my optus service

@emilygnn 
if you have access to the My Optus app, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter you can message Optus for support . Online chat has been suspended due to Covid-19. 

I am an Optus user.
0 Kudos
emilygnn
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have access to the app as a basic, but I cannot use any further things on the app since it keeps referring me to the Optus website log in to then link my accounts, so you can see the problem I'm having!
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey emilygnn,

As Tigers1719 suggested, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter  with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

We're unable to help here as we don't have access to customer accounts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
ToniDee
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am having the same issues.
a never ending cycle of "login to app" and "you have no services registered"
Its driving me batty

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Please see the same advice above, tonidee. We don't want anyone going batty during Coronavirus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors