cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cannot View Service usage

Hi,

When I go to view my service usage it says I need to link services but they are on the account when I look at profiles.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Cannot View Service usage

Hi chopper23,

Please try clearing your cache, deleting temporary internet files, etc. and logging in and trying again.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Mate

Its impossible for me to message on the Optus app because it refuses to let me login to the app

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @chopper23, it seems like your online My Account / Optus app is not setup correctly. We need to access the account to fix it. However since this is a public forum we can`t access customers account details here. As such your best to contact our customers service team on 133937 - Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm Sat: 9am - 5pm AEST to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors