cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cancel an online order

I would like to cancel an order I placed online but online support cannot help. What can I do?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Cancel an online order

Hi Vivian2014,

If Online support couldn't help it sounds like the order is already on its way. You'll simply need to refuse delivery to the cancellation process takes place from there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Cancel an online order

I'm in the same boat, I ordered online on the 22nd of March and was given temporary order number. If I refuse delivery and the package is sent to Auspost, does the package get returned to Optus after a specified number of days?
0 Kudos
Top Contributors