Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
smithcorp
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can't see any account details for a new service

I ordered a new post-paid contract iPad pro bundle, but I can't access any account info to manage my account. When i tried adding the new service to my current My Optus page (on which i have several services) I got messages to say the service wasn't eligible to be added. Optus chat person helped me to set up a separate My Optus account for the new service, but it won't display there either.

I I log in to the new My Optus page i get an endlessly spinning 'loading' symbol, whatever browser i try and whether on a webpgae or on tghe device app. Accordingly, i can't monitor usage and pay bills there.

Any ideas? And what happened to live chat? Seems to be down the last 2 weeks.

smith

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Can't see any account details for a new service

Hey @smithcorp, is your service number displayed at all? If we've attached a new service to an existing account number then service/billing data may not be available until your next billing cycle. Are you able to send us a PM with your account info → http://yesopt.us/pmdan? We'll need your full name, DOB and account number. We'll take a look and make sure it's been linked correctly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos