Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can't see any account details and need to upgrade internet

I am unable to view any of my account details. I am in urgent need of upgrading my internet plan due five adults needing to currently work from home. 

When I log into My Account online, it says "some information on this page is not available at the moment. Please try again later". This has been happening for several days now. 

On the My Optus App, I get this message - "My Account not linked. These My Account details aren't linked to this SIM so you won't be able to view the details of this mobile service". I have also tried my husband's phone and no luck. 

I would also like to get online bills but I can't do any of this at the moment. 

Optus says they can only respond to urgent enquiries on the call centre, but I can't message on the app because of the account issues. 

This is very frustrating. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Can't see any account details and need to upgrade internet

Hi cazbui,

I'm afraid we're limited in what assistance we can provide here on this public forum.

Please see our help and support page: How to Add / Remove services in My Account

Hopefully that helps resolved the issue.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks, unfortunately I have looked at that already (and about every help article on the website!). There aren't any services showing up in My Account or the Optus app even though I have Optus mobile and internet.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

When available at a later date, please leave Optus a message for further assistance and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I too can not access my mobile from « my Optus account » which is linked to my home nbn. I have spent hours going in circles. Calling numbers that no one answers. Trying every option on line on lap top and phone. Sent messages via the Facebook page. Nothing. Hoping the some how, Optus can provide some customer support eventually.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey amandag,

When you say you messaged the Facebook team and nothing, nothing as in no support or no response?

We’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.·

Please note, the team won’t be able to respond right away, but they’ll be with you as soon as they can. Mention you're unable to use the Messaging service. If you don't get the proper support, request to speak with a Manager.

0 Kudos