Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
SHY01
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can't log in

I am trying to log in to  my account to obtain a copy of my bill (required for tax purposes).  The website accepts my login details, logs in and then immediately refreshes the page back to the log in. As a result I am unable to view my bill.  I have cleared cookies/history from my browser (MS Edge).

This has been an ongoing issue but has not been a drama before as my bills were been posted.  

How can I login successfully or at least have my bill directly emailed so that I don't need to log in to access it?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jeneral__Pain
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Can't log in

You would be best off contacting Optus via phone or web chat to discuss changing to email invoice. I can download mine, and I also get a PDF copy via email. Did you check the bottom of the email notification, as it might already be there and you've missed it.
I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Kartika

Hi @SHY01, from what you have mentioned it seems your online My Account is not setup correctly. We can fix this however we don`t have access to customers account on this public forum. 

If you have a social media account then please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app / My Account.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Joelbridle
New Contributor
New Contributor

I’m having same problem driving me crazy
cartar65
New Contributor
New Contributor

My account log in endless loop

I've had the same problem for a few months now. Both on the app and also in a web browser I can't view any info in my account as it just seems to get stuck in a loop. I know that my username and password are correct as in the web browser I can see my name next to the my account button (and about 12 months ago I could use the account no problem). But now I just keep getting an "oops - try again tomorrow" message and in the app it just continually loops back to the login screen without an error message. I've seen numerous posts with similar issues and the answer that Optus gives is to message them (this link doesn't work either) or PM them on social media. I don't use social media accounts to communicate with anyone except my direct friends so not doing that. I've called and got stuck on hold for a while with no-one that can help me and just tell me to try to log in again tomorrow and then ring back if that doesn't work. I don't have hours to wait on hold. Do Optus have an email address that I can report this problem to and then they can ring me back once they've looked into it and found a solution??

0 Kudos
Vin_YC

Re: My account log in endless loop

Hi @cartar65, thanks for reaching out to us here.  Sorry to hear you're having some troubles with accessing your My Optus app.  We'd be more than happy to assist you with this if you could please reach out to us by a private message via our Social Media pages (official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page) where we'll be able to obtain your details securely and assist you further with your concern.  

I understand you're apprehensive about reaching out to us there but rest assured, your details are safe there as we have a secure form to verify your details.  We assist many customers this way particularly with a similar issue to what you're experiencing and can often resolve it quite quickly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.