Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
akbv
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can't access WEBMAIL need to reset my password

I cannot access my optus WEBMAIL.

My password doesn't work anymore so I need to reset my WEBMAIL password. 

I have tried to solve this problem several times and have given up each time with frustration.

I can log into my Optus Account and then when I try to log into my WEBMAIL account, there is no option to change the password and it keeps saying that my password is not correct.

The only change password option available is for my Optus account, not my WEBMAIL account.

I have messaged here before and have been given information about changing my Optus Account, which is useless.

I have tried ringing Optus and the automatic message is that I have to come here for assistance.

Please help, this has been going on for weeks.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Tigers1719
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Can't access WEBMAIL need to change my password

@akbv Yes Crowd cannot access or view customer  accounts/orders.

Please message Optus Support 24/7 from the My Optus app. If you do not have access to the My Optus app you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.

When you message them tell them you need a new webmail password as you have forgotten you webmail password.

If you try calling again ignore the prompt to Press 1 and wait for the options.  

I am an Optus user.
0 Kudos
flembo
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'm not a robot

0 Kudos
Aman_YC

Hi @ FLEMBO -  apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.  To reset your primary Optusnet email password please contact our messaging team here  

Alternatively,  The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.
If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then Optus on Facebook or on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to  message. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.