cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

CANNOT LOG into OPTUS Webmail

Trying to log into OPTUS Webmail for 3 days now .. The level of incompetence, misinformation and lack of real understanding of the problem is incredible... I have probably spent 4 to 5 hours speaking to numerous customer service agents, lines dropping out, no one telling me the truth, giving me numerous temp passwords to login which may or may not work, but then, once logged, it says login failed! I have been unable to access my emails for three days now. I have no trust or confidence with Optus anymore. Now awaiting a “case manager” to contact me, but it appears the problem is not just with me, others have the issue as well, according to Optus.  If this is the case, why have not Optus made an announcement about this to stop people like myself wasting time trying to resolve issues.. Very, very frustrated. Also the level of spam has been through the roof in the last few weeks, reporting it to no avail. 

1 Reply
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: CANNOT LOG into OPTUS Webmail

0 Kudos
Top Contributors