cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Business billing downloaded as csv or excel

Hi Optus support team,

I've seen a couple of similar topics, which dates since 2012.

Please tell me that you have managed to implement CSV or Excel option for the last 8 years?

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Business billing downloaded as csv or excel

Hi @Nick_ are you referring to the format that you bill is sent? If you do have your bill set up  to be emailed to you, the breakdown of the bill will be attached as a PDF. 

If you do have any questions regarding your specific business account, please send us a message via the My Optus App

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

@Jack_YC 
Hi Jack_YC, thank you for getting back to this.

Yes, I'm getting the PDF.

I need to cost 140+ phone numbers to different departments, PDF just does not cut it. Unless I want to spend half day manually filling from PDF to our accounting software, I'll need something that is a little more excel friendly (CSV, Excel, even TXT will do just great).

I've looked around the account and can't find an option to download the billing in any other format than PDF.

Please advise what steps should it take to receive company billing in workable format?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Depending on number of services, the standard Optus consumer portal is not used for the larger business customers.

It all depends on what plans and number of them in regards to the reporting available.

E.G Insight Plus is one such system that is available depending on the above
https://www.optus.com.au/content/dam/optus/documents/enterprise/pdf/Optus_Insight_Plus_Factsheet.pdf

"Billing reports provide information and analysis
for a specific billing period. The reports are
available in a variety of file formats including
PDF, MS Excel and as CSV flat files."

So trying to compare the Consumer portal to that of one for Business - generally they are worlds apart.

So best to contact someone in Business sales who can provide you actual details on what is offered.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Highlighted

@Nick_ Unfortunately, we don't have any other formats available for bills aside from PDF. 

You may have to utilise third-party software/programs to get your bills in the file format you're after.

Alternatively, you can try contacting our Business Support Team on 133 343 Monday to Friday 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM or perhaps visiting your local Optus Business Centre for any other advice they may be able to provide on getting a solution in place. 

Top Contributors