Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
sc_moderated
New Contributor
New Contributor

Billing

I received an Optus Bill today saying my payment is late! Not ture. My bank account details and Bpay statement confirm the bill was PAID. 

I have no clue what the hell is happening to my bills ever since some bloke in ?? Sydney?? called about ?? I still don't understand what it was about? 

Can't access my DASHBOARD any longer and the bloody mobile APP is a pain in the a to try to use on a mobile key board.  SERIOUS UNHAPPY OPTUS'

0 Kudos
2 Replies
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Billing

Are you sure its was a real bill from Optus?

I assume it was an email or SMS, correct? There are plenty of scam messages around pretending to be from Optus.

Did the message contain personal details like your name and/or account number?

Can you post the message here (minus any personal details).

0 Kudos
Kyri_YC

Re: Billing

Hey there @sc_moderated. It may sound like could have received a scam/phishing message or email. So we can have this confirmed with you, feel free to reach out to our Social Media Team on Facebook or Twitter and they will be happy to investigate this further from there. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.